New Post

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lynlee's Blessing

This past sunday we were able to bless our beautiful little girl.  It was such a special day for us.  We didn't think at first when we decided to bless her that we would have any family outside of Ben and Mistie, but my parents two sisters, little brother and their foreign exchange student were able to make the long drive down here for the weekend.  It was wonderful to have them share this special day with us.  The only thing I regret is that I didn't get a picture with all of them. Matt did an amazing job and the spirit was so strong.  Lynlee did so well she slept through all of sacrament and her blessing.  She looked adorable in her dress.  I put a bunch of pictures up just because I think she is the most adorable thing ever and want to show everyone her cuteness.

The dress Grandma Mendenhall bought for her

I had to show off her little booties I wore these when I was a babe

She actually had her eyes open in this picture

The happy family :) :) Matt is the best husband and father ever

I laid her down to change her and this is the face she gave me

Which turned into a little nap.  How cute is she?????

I really like this picture

It was a very special day for us.  We can't wait for Christmas when we can introduce her to family.  Living far away can be a real bummer sometimes especially when you want to share a wonderful special day with everyone.  More special moments to come though this is the first.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh she is so adorable! Her dress and headband are so cute. I love all the pictures! I am so glad it was a special day.

    ReplyDelete