New Post

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

One Month!!!!

Oh my goodness can you believe our little girl has hit her one month mark.  She is getting cuter everyday.  She is now smiling at us and making cute noises when we play with her.  She is really good at holding her head now, just a little bobble head.  Here are some pictures I took of her.  

I made a sign since we don't have money to get real photos done

This is her saying mom feed me I don't want tummy time.

Matt trying to calm her down so that she can go to bed.  Look at the big belly.  Really the sleeper is too small and her back is arched.  She is just so adorable I can't get enough of her.

I can't believe how fast time is going by.  We really need to stop and take every minute in because we will never get them back.  We are excited to watch her grow and learn.  All because two people fell in love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment