New Post

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Anniversary!!!

Matt and I celebrated our two year aniversary July 30th.  I just can't believe that we have been married that long.  It is crazy to look back on our time together because so much has happened.  I remember our very first date together and the AMAZING hug that he gave me at the door to say goodnight.  I just remember feeling so secure in his arms; a feeling I have when he hugs me today.   I love him so much and could not have picked a better man to spend eternity with.

Well, with our funds being tighter this year (baby on the way) we spent the day in our little area.  For breakfast he took me to a place called Apple Annies, a farm that is right by his work.  They are harvesting their peaches this time of year and so we had peaches on our pancakes (which I thought was pretty good,  I am a REALLY picky eater).  It was fun to go there.  There was a craft fair going on at the same time so we bought a cute little crocheted hat for our little girl.  Here are some pictures of our time there.

They had fun little things to take pictures with.


Here is a picture of one of the orchards there.


Matt living out his dream as a farmer haha (he really doesn't have a dream of being a farmer)
 So after our time at Apple Annies we decided to head back to town.  We decided to spend money on a movie at the crappy theatre they have here.  We got to see Captain America though and we really enjoyed it.  Matt is excited for "The Avengers" to come out next year as am I.  So happy there are movies that we enjoy together.  After that I made Matt a candlelight dinner with ribs, corn on the cob, rolls, and salad.  And we turned on some music and just really enjoyed our time together. 


Don't mind our table we haven't had time to get a nice dining table.
 I can't believe two years have gone by so fast.  In that two years we have both graduated college with bachelors, moved to Guadalajara Mexico for three months, moved to Arizona, bought a house, and now expecting our first child.  So much has happened and I love him more and more everyday and cannot wait for him to be a daddy and start raising our little family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment