New Post

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2011

We are having....

So we have known for about a month and a half that we are having a GIRL, but at my last appointment last week the doc confirmed it.  We are so so so so so so excited.  I love being able to tell my belly to be a good girl instead of a good baby when she starts moving and kicking.  We have officially decided on a name.  We will be naming her Lynlee Nicole Shelton.  Lynlee is both of my grandpas names put together and then I decided to carry on my middle name.  I finally decided that this name has more meaning to it and I love when a name has meaning behind it.   

Not much else to update except for the huge fire that is happening in AZ right now.  It isn't coming our way, but I feel so bad for all of the people affected.  Oh and I am excited about next week we are leaving on a very long much needed vacation to Oceanside, CA.  I am ready to get to the coast and enjoy cooler weather than this blasted hot 100 degree weather here.  Someday we will move to a place that isn't so hot.

Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment