New Post

Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Update

Why hello there.  Not much is new here just following up on the pregnancy.  So I had an appointment today. It was the first time that I was able to see the little one moving it was so crazy to see it moving and not feeling anything.  I thought I felt it moving last week, but who knows.  The baby was not in the best position so the doc could not tell the gender.  He could guess, but doesn't know.  So it looks like we are in for another month of waiting.  That is okay I will be excited for whatever we have.  I would put up the ultrasound, but it was a bad picture. I am just happy that our little one is doing well.

Well, an update in our day to day life.  This past weekend we actually had some weather here in the southeast arizona actual rain fell at our house.  It was so nice I have been missing weather.  Suprisingly sunny weather all the time has worn me down.  I feel better today and yesterday than I have in a long time.  Matt has had the opportunity to work on our yard.  We plan to put in a sprinkler system this coming weekend (starting anyways).  Other than that life hasn't been too exciting. 

I will keep you updated on the little bundle of joy.  So excited to be in the second trimester though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment