New Post

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Getting Excited!!

So this is a short post, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I have officially felt our little one move.  I was laying down last night and all of the sudden I felt a little popcorn feeling where the baby is.  First I just brushed it off as hunger pains and rubbed my stomach to make it feel better, but then it happened again and again.  It was sooo exciting.  Our little one is moving and I can feel it.  I just can't wait to get confirmation on the gender and not live off of our doc's assumption.  We are so excited for our little one to get here.  September can't come soon enough. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a great feeling! I never got tired of that and didn't even mind when they kept me awake at night. We are really excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That is so exciting! The first movements are so fun!

    ReplyDelete