New Post

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Exciting news!!!!!

For those of you who do not know Matt and I found out we are expecting a new addition to the family in January back in May.  We announced after returning from Hawaii mid June

Lynlee is convinced that she will have a sister.  Every time you ask her no matter how many ways you word it she gets serious and says "I just want a girl"

After trying for over a year to conceive we are more than excited.  I have learned a lot about myself, changed the way I see things and felt like that whole process is something I needed.  I am growing up haha and I am 27.  That is one of the things that I have come to realize that I am not one of those LDS girls that get married young and have kids every 18 months to 2 years apart.  Every family is different and it is okay to have children further apart and it doesn't matter your age.

We are also really excited about this timing because this little one will have a cousin close on both sides.  Matt's brother is expecting a little boy in November and my brother is expecting their third the end of February :)  Maybe that is why it took us this long.  Isn't this a great reminder that everything happens on the Lord's timetable :)

Morning sickness was terrible for about 5 weeks (about Memorial Day weekend to the last week of June).  I am not as nauseated as I was the past couple of days and I am so incredibly happy about it.  I feel like Lynlee is getting her Mom back :) and everyone else doesn't have to deal with a really grumpy Nikki.

I am really happy about the due date that it is after the holidays.  If this little one is anything like Lynlee it will come a week late ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment