New Post

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2013


This weekend was long, but I feel wonderful with the decision that we have made.  On Sunday we fasted and prayed for which decision we should make.  The hard part was that we felt that either decision would be just right.  What helped make our decision came from an earlier prompting about a job (still waiting to hear back) in Utah.  We feel that it is time for us to move back to Utah.

This is definitely the harder path for us to take.  We have no job offer and would have to sale or rent our house.  Since the decision was made I feel really good.  Can't wait for the craziness that is in front of us.  So their you all have it.  We are moving back to Utah.  We plan to be there by the end of May, but still not sure on the timeline so that may change :)


  1. :) That is sort of like the process I went through when I quit my job in California to move to Utah. Scary but it's treated me well! I'm so happy you are happy and that we will get to see you guys more!

  2. You will never go wrong putting your trust in Heavenly Father. We will keep you in our prayers (job wise, house wise & moving wise). Let us know if we can help with anything!

  3. Yay! We are so excited to have you closer! Best of luck with working out all the details. Love you all!