New Post

Search This Blog

Friday, March 2, 2012

5 Months

My Little girl is growing up so fast.  Here are the things she is doing:
  • Eating her feet
  • Grabbing everything and putting it in her mouth.
  • Screeching and talking
  • Against what the doctor has said we started feeding her solids and she is great with them.  She doesn't spit them out and swallows really well.
  • She LOVES and I mean LOVES watching other kids.  We took her the park the other day and she just wanted to do everything all the kids were doing.
  • She is sitting up better and better everyday.  
  • She LOVES kicking her legs and standing up
  • We are frustrated because she stopped sleeping through the night : (
  • So happy she is a self soother though.  She sucks her two middle fingers to calm herself it is so cute.
  • I love when she will be grabbing (most of the time her feet) something and stop to study her hands.
  • She loves watching Trixie.  The other day trixie started playing with her toy and she started laughing like it was the funniest thing.  Silly girl.
Well, there is a lot going on.  She is a small baby meaning she doesn't have the rolls that most people oh and ah over.  I think she is adorable no matter what.  She has started spitting a lot (I mean in the last week or so) and I don't know why.  I come up with my own theories, but I guess I will just try and change my diet and see if that helps.  I really think it is acid reflux.  Her daddy has it so it is highly possible she has it too.  Only time will tell though.  We love our little girl and can't wait to see what other little things she will start to do. Here are some pictures I took of her.  I am trying to take a picture at the beginning of each new month until she is a year to document her growth.

She was holding really still YAY!!!

"I want this sign really bad it looks sooo yummy"

 "Oh hey mom are you watching me"


2 comments:

  1. 5 months?!! I can't believe she's getting so big! She is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynlee is so adorable, but you need to tell her to stop growing so fast! I still wish I could see her in person. Hopefully some time soon!

    ReplyDelete