New Post

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's official

Great News!! It is offcial as of September 16th  Matt and I have become official Arizona residents.  I feel like I can start making a life for myself here instead of being in transit every six months.  It is crazy though to be a resident somewhere else other than Utah.  I wonder how long we will live her anyways.  Matt still needs to get his master's in finance and MBA and who knows where we will end up for that schooling.

Sorry for not updating the blog.  I really am not that into it now that I have started working full time.   I just have so many other things on my mind.  A lot has happened.  Matt and I put an offer in on a house about two months ago and still have not heard back yet (it is a short sale and the bank is being really slow).  This is a little sad because Matt's sister and brother-in-law who we currently live with have bought a house and we will officially need a place to stay by Nov. 1st.  Anyways that is what has been taking up a lot of my free time. 

With my job I am slowly starting to enjoy what I do; because I would perferably like to do something related to my education.  At my job I do multiple things.  I handle collections on past due patient accounts, sometimes fill in for the front desk, balance the insurance checks and other miscellaneous projects.  I know it is has a little to do with my accounting degree, but it is something to make money so that matt and I can save money to either buy a car or other things that are on our to buy list. 

Anyways life is pretty crazy, but Matt and I have made an effort so see some of the surrounding attractions.  Like in Pheonix (3 hours away), we spent a weekend there and Tuscon (2 hours away).  We even made a trip out to San Diego which is about a 7 1/2 hour drive (not to bad).  I has been fun living in the desert and seeing all the different plant life and the monsoon season,  which is sooooo cool,  I love the rain storms here that are really intense.  I will keep you updated on our house, because we will get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment